Would you like a tour of the library?
Or would you like to learn how to:
• Use our catalogue?
• How to set up or use an email account?
• How to use the internet?
• Use our Job search resources?
• Do research in the library?
• Use our Automotive databases in library and at home?
• Use PressDisplay to read newspapers at home?
• Borrow eBooks and Audiobooks?
• Read Consumer Reports at home on your computer?
Find out how at the Library.
Book a one-to-one appointment with one of our librarians to learn about any of the above, or to research a topic of your own choice. We are here to help.
To book an appointment contact Jay Peters at 604-937-4144 (press 3) or email: email@example.com
When emailing, please indicate at least two times you are available and whether you would like to have the session at Poirier or City Centre Branch.